This privacy statement describes how ss396.com collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site, www.ss396.com.
Collections and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
- Unique Identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password;
- Preferences Information you provide, such as product or content interests; and
- Usage activity about how you interact with us, such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
We also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business, such as company name;
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
We, or a third party contracted by us, may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our website performance, and provide content and features that are of interest to you. Please note that we do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by posting a notice on this Site, prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.