Have an interest in classic cars? Looking for the opportunity to start a career in the automotive parts industry? Then Ground Up, Inc. is looking for you!
Warehouse positions available! Please contact us and send your resume.
PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com
Customer Support positions available!
Customer Service Representative for Muscle Car Parts
Location: Naugatuck, Connecticut
The overall target of this CSR position at Ground Up SS396.com is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain a high customer satisfaction!
- Automotive Knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Chevrolet muscle cars (ie. Chevelle, Camaro, Nova, El Camino & G-Body car lines)
- Previous experience in a retail/customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
We’re looking for a customer service representative, or CSR, that will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, taking orders, and resolving any emerging problems/issues that our customer might be facing with accuracy and efficiency.
We’re looking for CSRs who are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They need to balance their love for conversation with time efficiency in order to handle our call volume. Problem-solving also comes to the top at Ground Up SS396.com. We’ve built a strong image around our company’s ability to provide the best technical support in our industry. The successful candidate must be able to be confident at troubleshooting and/or investigating issue if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
- Manage medium to large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Assisting current and potential customers find the correct parts they need for their specific vehicle
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
PLEASE CONTACT: Theresa Info@ss396.com