Ground Up, Inc. SS396.com is located in central Connecticut and has become the largest restoration parts & accessories supplier in the Northeast.
From our humble beginnings at swap-meets under a tent to our now 40,000 sq foot facility, one thing has remained the same, our dedication to providing the highest quality reproduction parts at the best price around.
In our pursuit to be the number one choice for restoration parts, we are constantly evolving with cutting-edge internet technology and industry-leading customer service. In our endeavors, we are always looking and opening new positions at Ground Up, Inc. for employment opportunities. If you have an interest in classic cars or looking for the opportunity to start a career in the automotive parts industry, Ground Up, Inc. SS396.com is looking for you!
To be the number one choice for detailing and restoration parts in America.
- Provide the best product selection, presentation, and guidance for our customers.
- Offer the most competitive pricing for the restoration parts our customer need for their restoration.
- Provide our customers with the best shopping experience, whether they’re shopping online or over the phones.
- Provide our customers with the fastest and most accurate order fulfillment rate in our industry.
- Offer industry-leading technical support so our customers get the job done right the first time.
Open Positions At Ground Up SS396.com
Location: Naugatuck, CT
The overall target of this CSR position at Ground Up SS396.com is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction!
We’re looking for a customer service representative, or CSR, that will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, take orders, and resolve any emerging problems/issues that our customers might be facing with accuracy and efficiency.
We’re looking for CSRs who are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They need to balance their love for a conversation with time efficiency in order to handle our call volume. Problem-solving also comes to the top at Ground Up SS396.com. We’ve built a strong image around our company’s ability to provide the best technical support in our industry. The successful candidate must be able to be confident at troubleshooting and/or investigating the issue if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
- Manage medium to large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Assisting current and potential customers find the correct parts they need for their specific vehicle
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Automotive Knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Chevrolet muscle cars (ie. Chevelle, Camaro, Nova, El Camino & G-Body car lines)
- Previous experience in a retail/customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- MUST have a reliable form of transportation
Job Type: Full-time & Part Time Positions
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour