1968 Nova Specifications
The 1968 Chevy Nova was to be the first of the 3rd generation Nova’s. In 1968 the wagon and sports coupe were discontinued and the styling of the Nova was updated yet again.
The redesign featured a longer 11-inch wheelbase, which was only one inch shorter than Chevy’s midsize Chevelle. In 1968 the Nova Super Sport became a true performance car and was transformed from a trim package to a performance option that include a V8 engine producing 295 hp, 350 hp or even 375 horsepower along with front disc brakes as well as other true performance upgrades.
1968 Nova Information
- 4-Door Sedan
- Super Sport
- Turbo-Thrift 230 | 230ci | 140hp
- Turbo-Fire 307 | 307ci | 200hp
- Turbo-Thrift 250 | 250ci | 155hp
- Turbo-Fire 327 | 327ci | 275hp
- Turbo-Fire 350 | 350ci | 295hp
- 396 | 396ci | 350hp – 375hp
- 4-Speed Manual
- Special 3-Speed
Additional 1968 Nova Links: