Available with your choice of black or silver alloy gauge-face styling, each HDX system allows the user to select independent illumination colors for the gauge readings and needles, as well as the message centers. Calibration and personal settings are manipulated with the built-in, capacitive-touch buttons, or the available Bluetooth app for Apple and Android devices. Each needle hub is black nickel plated spun-aluminum to match the buttons. All HDX instrument systems feature dead-faced indicators (turn signals, high beam, check engine, cruise control, parking brake, plus two user-definable), and a red, settable warning light for each gauge. With our central control box, installation is greatly simplified with vehicle-harness sourced signals and supplied, solid state sending units connecting cleanly to their respective terminals.
- Water Temperature: 1/8 in. NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10ft harness
- Oil Pressure: 1/8 in. NPT solid state sensor with a 10ft harness
- Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator: Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10ft harness
- Bushings: Each kit comes with 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads
Calibration & Use:
- Pushbutton: All HDX series instrument systems include LED lit onboard capacitive touch pushbuttons through the gauge face. These pushbuttons provide quick and consistent access to all functions, either in driving mode or while in the setup menu. Button press feedback is available through the TFT message center, or through the included buzzer. Additionally, remote mounted switches can be wired into the HDX system if this proves more accessible based upon seating position. The HDX series can also be completely configured through the Bluetooth app, suitable to Android and Apple devices. Using your existing tablet or smart phone, download the free app, sync your device to the HDX system, and enjoy quick and convenient menu navigation and real time gauge readouts for diagnostic use or secondary display
- Calibration: All calibration settings are handled through onboard capacitive touch switches or the remote Bluetooth app. While many calibration settings exist, the speedometer and fuel level are completed in most cases (unless GPS-50-2 is used, negating the need to calibrate the speedometer) through a few taps of the pushbuttons and a short drive of the vehicle.
Manufacturer Part Number : HDX-70C-CVL-K
Bezel is shown for illustration purposes and is not included. HDX Systems require use of an OEM or reproduction style bezel, sold separately.
- Ground Up Part #: HDX-70C-CVL-K
- Brand: Dakota Digital
- Manufacturer Part #: HDX-70C-CVL-K
- Sold As: Each
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS ground.
Customers Also Bought These With HDX-70C-CVL-K
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!