Naugatuck, CT 06770 US
U.S. & Canada: (866) 358-2277
1968-1972 GM A-Body UMI Pro-Touring Rear Suspension Kit, Black
UMI's new pro-touring kit features all of our top of the line Pro-Tour style components in one convenient package. The GM A-Body lower control arms are loaded with Roto-Joints on each end and feature TIG welded sway bar sleeves along with the awesome articulation of the double Roto-UMI's new pro-touring kit features all of our top of the line Pro-Tour style components in one convenient package. The lower arms are loaded with Roto-Joints on each end and feature TIG welded sway bar sleeves along with the awesome articulation of the double Roto-Joints. The upper arms have Roto-Joints on one end and are fully adjustable to set pinion angle and lateral location. Our new 2999 Roto-Joint axle housing bushing completes the package and ensures bind-free articulation. This 8 Roto-Joint package is the ultimate combination of street comfort and race winning capability. For Pro-Tour cars that see highway use, this kit is like having rod end suspension that just happens to be comfortable. 100% manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA - USA.
Part Notes: The rear end housing bushings do not fit the 1964 rear end. If your 1964 vehicle is equipped with a 1965 or newer rear end this kit will then work.
Parts Application (click year and model for exact part details):
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
- UMI Performance warrants all UMI Performance products for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid against defects in materials and workmanship for the two (2) year warranty period. It is not valid against defect resulting from, but not limited to:
- Misuse and/or abuse, neglect or accident.
- Exceeding the item’s design limits.
- Improper installation.
- Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire or high winds.
- Damage in handling, including damage encountered during shipment.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the UMI Product. Warranty is not transferable or valid for second ownership.
- This warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in any way altered, adjusted, tampered with or defaced.
- The two (2) year warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (the gradual deterioration of an asset which results naturally from use and/or age, i.e. bearings, bushings, etc.).
- Non UMI manufactured parts are not covered or valid under this UMI Performance warranty.
- UMI Performance cannot guarantee compatibility or performance of its products with other components used in conjunction with UMI Performance products.
- UMI Performance cannot assume responsibility for any damages to UMI Products nor for claims for personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of UMI Performance’s products or the improper operation thereof or consequential damages arising from the products or use of the products.
- UMI Performance two (2) year warranty excludes incidental charges incurred by the end user in the event of breakage (towing, labor, installation, etc.). By their very nature, competition suspension parts are continuously expected to exceed to their limits (either by race or road use). UMI suspension components are designed to withstand intense race conditions, although it is impossible to control the quality of installation or the varying conditions in which they are used.
- This warranty supersedes all other warranties and may only be modified by statement in writing, signed by UMI Performance owners/principals.
- All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.