Naugatuck, CT 06770 US
U.S. & Canada: (866) 358-2277
1968-1972 GM A-Body UMI Complete Rear Suspension Kit, Black
This is a complete UMI Performance GM A-Body rear suspension kit and includes all items needed to rebuild the rear suspension on your 68-72 A-Body. This kit includes tubular lower control arms, tubular upper controls, adjustable frame braces, rear end housing bushings, 1 inch solid sway bar and new Grade 8 hardware. This is a direct bolt in kit and requires no welding or modifications. Control arms feature grease-able Energy Suspension bushings and are constructed of DOM steel tubing. The lower control arms feature reinforced sway bar holes to work with the new solid chrome moly sway bar. The included frame braces are a direct bolt on and do not require denting the floor boards like our competitors design, they are bent to follow the contour of the vehicles floor board. This entire kit is manufactured by UMI Performance and made in the USA.
Parts Application (click year and model for exact part details):
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
- UMI Performance warrants all UMI Performance products for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid against defects in materials and workmanship for the two (2) year warranty period. It is not valid against defect resulting from, but not limited to:
- Misuse and/or abuse, neglect or accident.
- Exceeding the item’s design limits.
- Improper installation.
- Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire or high winds.
- Damage in handling, including damage encountered during shipment.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the UMI Product. Warranty is not transferable or valid for second ownership.
- This warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in any way altered, adjusted, tampered with or defaced.
- The two (2) year warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (the gradual deterioration of an asset which results naturally from use and/or age, i.e. bearings, bushings, etc.).
- Non UMI manufactured parts are not covered or valid under this UMI Performance warranty.
- UMI Performance cannot guarantee compatibility or performance of its products with other components used in conjunction with UMI Performance products.
- UMI Performance cannot assume responsibility for any damages to UMI Products nor for claims for personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of UMI Performance’s products or the improper operation thereof or consequential damages arising from the products or use of the products.
- UMI Performance two (2) year warranty excludes incidental charges incurred by the end user in the event of breakage (towing, labor, installation, etc.). By their very nature, competition suspension parts are continuously expected to exceed to their limits (either by race or road use). UMI suspension components are designed to withstand intense race conditions, although it is impossible to control the quality of installation or the varying conditions in which they are used.
- This warranty supersedes all other warranties and may only be modified by statement in writing, signed by UMI Performance owners/principals.
- All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.