Naugatuck, CT 06770 US
U.S. & Canada: (866) 358-2277
1964-1972 GM A-Body UMI Solid Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit, Red
UMI Performance GM A-Body solid sway bars are designed to reduce body roll, understeer and increase corning capabilities resulting in a more balanced suspension. The 1.250 inch front sway bar is 400% more rigid than the factory 7/8 inch front sway bar and comes complete with new Energy Suspension end links and greaseable sway bar bushings. The rear sway bar is 1 inch solid and is supplied with new grade 8 mounting hardware. UMI Performance sway bars are manufactured from 4140 chrome moly steel and formed as one piece to insure maximum strength and performance. The rear sway bar is heat treated to maintain longer memory than a cold bent sway bar. The front sway bar is CNC bent for a precision fit. Kit is available powder coated bright red or gloss black for a durable long lasting finish.
Parts Application (click year and model for exact part details):
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
- UMI Performance warrants all UMI Performance products for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase.
- This warranty is valid against defects in materials and workmanship for the two (2) year warranty period. It is not valid against defect resulting from, but not limited to:
- Misuse and/or abuse, neglect or accident.
- Exceeding the item’s design limits.
- Improper installation.
- Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire or high winds.
- Damage in handling, including damage encountered during shipment.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the UMI Product. Warranty is not transferable or valid for second ownership.
- This warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in any way altered, adjusted, tampered with or defaced.
- The two (2) year warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (the gradual deterioration of an asset which results naturally from use and/or age, i.e. bearings, bushings, etc.).
- Non UMI manufactured parts are not covered or valid under this UMI Performance warranty.
- UMI Performance cannot guarantee compatibility or performance of its products with other components used in conjunction with UMI Performance products.
- UMI Performance cannot assume responsibility for any damages to UMI Products nor for claims for personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of UMI Performance’s products or the improper operation thereof or consequential damages arising from the products or use of the products.
- UMI Performance two (2) year warranty excludes incidental charges incurred by the end user in the event of breakage (towing, labor, installation, etc.). By their very nature, competition suspension parts are continuously expected to exceed to their limits (either by race or road use). UMI suspension components are designed to withstand intense race conditions, although it is impossible to control the quality of installation or the varying conditions in which they are used.
- This warranty supersedes all other warranties and may only be modified by statement in writing, signed by UMI Performance owners/principals.
- All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.