- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Sump Oil Capacity - 5.6 Quarts
- LS Swap Pan similar to 302-3, but at a better retail price for naturally aspirated applications (turbo oil drain-back holes and plugs eliminated for lower retail price)
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
HOL-302-5 is designed to use a GM F-body windage tray, GM part number 12558253. A modification to the windage tray is required to provide clearance to the pick-up tube. A full-length windage tray may be used if the front quarter of the tray is removed. See the instruction sheets showing the windage tray modifications and overall length required. Additional Parts Needed-(Oil Pan Gasket GM 12612350, High Quality RTV sealer, Oil Filter -AC Delco PF48 or equivalent)
- Ground Up Part #: HOL-302-5
- Brand: Holley
- Manufacturer Part #: 302-5
- Sold As: Each
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With HOL-302-5
Have a Question About This
Our knowledgeable team is standing by to help you with your restoration needs!
Monday-Thursday: 9-5 | Friday: 9-3 | Saturday : 9-1 ET* | Sunday: CLOSED
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!