- Increased spindle height by 1/2 inch via tall upper ball joints for improved camber gain and a better contact patch
- Upper a-arms add caster for improved steering feel and straight line stability
- Lower a-arms feature UMI-built Delrin bushings and accept standard springs or coilovers
- 1.250 inch front sway bar for flat cornering, CNC bent from 4140
- Double adjustable Viking shocks are hand assembled in Minnesota, USA and feaure 361 possible valving combinations. Simply click and tune.
- Hybrid coilover springs are available in various rates depending on application and are made in USA
- Rear trailing arms feature Poly and Roto-Joints as well as adjustable uppers for setting pinion angle and rear lateral location
- Roto-Joints allow smooth articulation for improved handling and less bind
- Choice of 1 inch or 2 inch rear lowering springs combined with Viking double adjustable rear shocks works great on street, auto-x and even the drag strip
- 1 inch diameter rear Pro-Tour bar offers increased stiffness over factory 7/8 inch bar and allows fine tuning with three way adjustability
- Premium hardware included. Bolt on and go.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA - USA by workers who care about your car.
UMI's Stage 4 Handling Kit Includes:
- Tubular lower front a-arms with Delrin bushings
- Tubular upper front a-arms with Delrin bushings & 1/2 inch taller ball joints
- 1-1/4 inch front sway bar with bushings and end links
- 1 inch tubular rear Pro-Tour bar
- Set of (4) double adjustable Viking shocks, front shocks coilover
- Front coilover springs with choice of spring rate
- Thrust bearing and spanner wrench for quick and easy height adjustments
- Rear lowering springs, choice of either 1 inch or 2 inch drop
- Tubular rear lower control arms with Roto-Joint
- Adjustable rear upper control arms with Roto-Joints
- Tubular frame braces
- Replacement rear end housing bushings
- All new Grade 10.9 hardware with nylock nuts
Manufacturer Part Number : ABF808-2-R
Small block motors, Pontiac 400 or Big Block with aluminum heads and intake tend to sit level with this kit. Lightweight LS may require spring trimming. An additional 1/4 inch front end drop may occur on vehicles with full weight big block engines.
- Ground Up Part #: UMI-ABF808-2-R
- Brand: UMI Performance
- Manufacturer Part #: ABF808-2-R
- Sold As: Kit
- Shipping Details: This item ships in multiple oversize boxes.
Customers Also Bought These With UMI-ABF808-2-R
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!