- Speedometer : 0-160 MPH
- Tachometer: 0-8000 RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-80 psi
- Water Temperature: 100-260 Fahrenheit
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9-17 VDC
- Lighting: Back lit technology is popular with performance instrumentation due to precise lighting allowing you to see what is truly important when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
Digital Message Centers:
- Standard Displays: Odometer (one time user settable, million mile), Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0-9,999.9), Clock (12 hour)
- Performance Meters: 0-60 MPH Timer, 1/4 Mile Time, 1/4 Mile End Speed (trap speed), High Speed Recall, High RPM Recall
- Gauges: Speedometer (0-160 MPH), Tachometer (0-8,000 RPM), Oil Pressure (0-100 psi displayed in 1 psi increments), Voltmeter (9-17 VDC), Fuel Level (0-99% full)
- Lighting: Auto-contrasting LCD display for optimal view in the brightest of sunlight, LED backlit at night to match/complete the look at night
- Turn SIgnals
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control
- Gear Position (optional GSS-2000 sensor required)
- 4x4 (when vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (when vehicle is equipped)
- Water Temperature: 1/8 in. NPT, ground isolated sensor with a 10ft harness
- Oil Pressure: 1/8 in. NPT solid state sensor with a 10ft harness
- Cable Driven Speed Sensor/Generator: Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10ft harness
- Bushings: Each kit comes with 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads
- Pushbutton: Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. SImply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and fuel level gauge. Once properly configured, these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers
Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. The VTX system uses an OEM or reproduction style bezel. For the square sweep style dash.
- Ground Up Part #: VHX-73C-MAL-K-R
- Manufacturer Part #: VHX-73C-MAL-K-R
- Sold As: Kit
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With VHX-73C-MAL-K-R
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!