RetroBright has offerings to fit most classic and modern vehicles that utilize the popular 5.75 inch round, 7 inch round, 4 inch x 6 inch rectangular, and 5 inch x7 inch rectangular headlight housings. They're available in 3000 Kelvin and 5700 Kelvin color temperatures depending on whether you're looking for that classic lighting hue or want an even brighter, more modern look. And if your vehicle feels more at home across the pond, we also offer headlights with yellow lenses for that European flair.
Sold individually. Order 2 for a dual headlight vehicle, 4 for a quad headlight setup
Replacement for Sealed Beam Trade Numbers: 4000, 4040, H4001, H5001, H5006 Bulb Type: PAR46
- Plug and Play - Plugs into factory headlight harness for easy installation
- Classic Styling - Retro styled headlight for period correct appearance
- Superior - Over 2x the light output of halogens to keep you and your classic safe
- Low Draw/Extended Life - Less current draw and 6x the life of halogen sealed beams
- Includes Holley compact SD7 AC kit
- Compliant - No-glare beam pattern meets or exceeds SAE and DOT Requirements
- Serviceable - Replaceable LED cartridges for easy serviceability
- Proper Fitment - Engineered to fit most shallow light buckets found on classic vehicles
- Stronger - UV Treated Polycarbonate Lens won't shatter and is 10x stronger than glass or standard plastic
- Compatible - Sealed Beam Trade Numbers: 4000, 4040, H4001, H5001, H5006
- Color Choice - Available in Classic White (3000K bulb) for a warm classic hue, Modern White (5700K bulb) for a cleaner modern look, or a Yellow Lens (utilizes 5700K bulb inside)
In The Box:
- 1 Holley RetroBright 5.75 in. Housing - White Lens
- 1 Holley RetroBright 5700K LED Cartridg
Sold individually. Order 2 for a dual headlight vehicle, 4 for a quad headlight setup. This model may not be direct plug-and-play with your application. An H820 Harness and unterminated male connector are included as a result. Single Filament High Beam Applications may require the use of the included adapter harness or the replacement of the vehicle-side female connector. See instructions for details. For vehicles with extremely shallow headlight buckets, compare your available space to the drawings found above to determine sufficient space. Not all years and vehicles will have the exact same dimensions due to year or manufacturing differences as well as potential modifications from previous owners. Bulb removal requires T-20 Torx bit. Limited 2 Year Warranty.
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item
- Ground Up Part #: HOL-LFRB145
- Brand: Holley RetroBright
- Manufacturer Part #: LFRB145
- Sold As: Each
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With HOL-LFRB145
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!