- Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand the corrosive properties of modern fuels
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL, and Gasohol fuels
- A two foot section of Earls Vapor Guard saves one gallon of gas each year as compared to traditional rubber hose from permeation alone
- Primary Barrier Liner initial layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels
- Vapor Guard Barrier Thermoplastic layer provides superior fuel isolation significantly reducing vapors from escaping through the hose
- Reinforcement braid-aramid material (EFI hose only) is used to provide the higher pressure rating that is required with fuel injection
- Exterior cover provides extreme tolerance of heat and ozone
- Fuel Injection Hose Rated Maximum 225 PSI
- Temperature Range -40degF to 275degF
- Diameter: .625 inch
- Hose size: 3/8 inch
- Fluid Types: Bio-Fuels, Coolant, Diesel, E85, Pump Gas, Race Gas
- Length: 20 Feet
Vapor Guard hose must be used with Vapor Guard hose ends and clamps (other hose barb style fittings or hose ends may damage the inner liner on the hose). This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- Ground Up Part #: EARLS-752066ERL
- Manufacturer Part #: 752066ERL
- Sold As: Each
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With EARLS-752066ERL
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!