1964-1977 Chevelle 625 CFM Street Demon Carburetor, Vac Secondaries, Elec Choke, Aluminum, Composite Fuel Bowl
This product is eligible for free shipping with a promotional code.
You’re only $299 away from qualifying for free shipping with promotional code F299!
Part Details Vehicle Fitment Reviews
WICKED POWER! The ALL NEW Street Demon redefines the street carburetor with clean looks and ease of use! The Street Demon offers enthusiasts a straight forward carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run-Ready for a large variety of engines and vehicles.
- Ball burnished shiny aluminum with black composite fuel bowl
- Designed for use on most stock to mildly modified V8s
- Developed from the ground up with smooth styling - patented timeless design fits modern as well as traditional themed vehicles (Patent No.: US D648,746 S)
- One piece airhorn is easy to clean and maintain
- Aerospace Composite fuel bowl offers significant heat insulating benefits over aluminum fuel bowl - keeps fuel up to 20 degrees cooler for optimum performance with modern fuels
- Electric Choke Management means easy cold starts
- Dual mounting bolt pattern - fits most aftermarket spread/square bore intake manifolds without adapter
- Integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- Small 1-3/8 inch primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
- Goggle Valve Secondary (GVS) throttle plate (Patent # D677755) delivers over twice the air flow of the primary bores for power you can hear and feel
- GVS makes total air flow 625 CFM while maintaining the crisp throttle response delivered by small primary bores
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate (unique contoured profile developed for better cylinder to cylinder fuel distribution)
- 2 Stage metering rods control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- Single fuel inlet for simple installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location as well as Ford A/T kickdown for proper shifts
- Patent pending mechanical design
- 625 CFM specific calibration kit available for tuning and altitude adjustments
- Available TPS kit allows use with 4L60 and 4L80 transmissions
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Ground Up Part #: DEMON-1901
- Brand: Demon Carburetion
- Manufacturer Part #: 1901
- Sold As: Each
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With DEMON-1901
Installation Time: Info Unavailable
Installation Difficulty: Info Unavailable
Installation Guides: click here to download
Have a Question About This
Our knowledgeable team is standing by to help you with your restoration needs!
Monday-Thursday: 9-5 | Friday: 9-3 | Saturday : 9-1 ET* | Sunday: CLOSED
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!