The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling and indicators. A casual glance may dismiss these as original equipment, but once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, all doubts will be removed.
Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed, or just leave the vintage-looking tumbler odometer on the screen for a totally stock appearance. As you've come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible.
- Full Color TFT Message Centers: Can be configured to suit each driver, fully adjustable for color and information readout.
- Bluetooth App: All calibration settings and personal preferences can be selected through the Apple and Android app or through the provided programming switch.
- RGB Backlighting: LED illumination filters through the instrument rather than shining onto the face, making the lighting crisp for excellent visibility. Brightness is fully adjustable for day and night settings.
- Fully-Lit Needles: Translucent needles are easy to see at a glance, day or night.
- CNC Machined Structure: HDPE and aluminum are combined for a solid, sealed display with an exact fit.
- Auxiliary Input: BIM I/O port allows considerable expansion; more readings and data displayed.
- Simple Outputs: Proprietary cables connect directly to instrument and clock displays.
- Integrated Terminal Strips: Easily connect existing wiring and supplied sensor harnesses for a clean finished product.
- Warning Outputs: Two, RPM and user definable, for connection to an external light or relay.
Manufacturer Part Number : RTX-69C-CAM-X
Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. The RTX system uses an OEM or reproduction style bezel.
- SS396.com Part #: RTX-69C-CAM-X
- Brand: Dakota Digital
- Manufacturer Part #: RTX-69C-CAM-X
- Sold As: Kit
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With RTX-69C-CAM-X
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!