Specially designed for QA1's Pro Coil Systems, the American-made lightweight high travel springs have fewer coils and a smaller wire diameter, resulting in increased travel due to the larger distance between the coils. They reduce unsprung weight and react faster, optimizing suspension performance.
Adjustable Pro Coil System Features:
- Available in MOD Series, independent compression and rebound double adjustable, and simultaneous compression and rebound adjustable.
- Lightweight Billet Aluminum Coilover Shocks
- High Travel Springs
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Serviceable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications
- Sold in pairs
Spring Rate (rate/in) : 500
- 1970-1981 CAMARO COIL OVER INSTALLATION
Manufacturer Part Number : GS401-10500A
Included spring rate: 500 Lbs, ideal for front axle weight between 2001-2100 Lbs.
- Ground Up Part #: QA1-GS401-10500A
- Brand: QA1
- Manufacturer Part #: GS401-10500A
- Sold As: Kit
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With QA1-GS401-10500A
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!