The subframe comes complete with the following components:
- Hydroformed Framerails
- Stamped Crossmembers
- Tubular Upper & Lower Control Arms
- DSE/JRi Coilover Shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' Valving
- Torrington Bearings
- Coilover Springs
- 'Detroit Tuned' Power Rack and Pinion Steering
- Splined Anti-Roll Bar
- Forged DSE Spindle
- Spanner Tool for easy shock adjustments
- Composite Anti-Roll Bar Bushings
Up to a 10 inch wide wheel can be packaged without modification to the inner wheel wells. Both the main and secondary crossmembers are stamped for structural rigidity. SBC, BBC, LS1, LS2 and LS7 engines have been designed as a direct bolt-in into this subframe
Must use at least 17 inch wheels that require a minimum inside wheel diameter of 16.250 inches.
The DSE subframe has been designed, engineered, and developed for the road and track. This subframe blends the benefits of current OEM technology and aftermarket performance in one product.
Base Shock: The DSE/JRi 'Detroit Tuned' base shock is a pure blood pedigree racing shock in its most efficient form as a non-adjustable unit. Although non-adjustable, it shares all the increased dynamic responses of all the JRi adjustable models while providing excellent ride quality on the street.
Hydroformed Subframe Specifications:
- Nominal Camber: -0.5 deg.
- Nominal Caster: +4.5 deg. (adjustable to 5.5 deg.)
- Total Suspension Travel: 6.0 inches
- Total Bumpsteer, 30 inch Toe-Span: 0.084 inch Over 6 inches of Travel
- Turning Angle (18 in. x 10 in. or 17 in. x 9 in. Wheels): 30.0 deg.
- Ackerman Angle (18 in. x 10 in. or 17 in. x 9 in. Wheels): 2.5 deg.
- Turning Angle (18 in. x 9 in. Wheels): 33.8 deg.
- Ackerman Angle (18 in. x 9 in. Wheels): 3.5 deg.
Manufacturer Part Number : 032005
Assembled. Subframe is satin black, upper and lower control arms and sway bar are gloss black. Stock engine mounts can be used. 650 lb/in. Springs Included. All sheet metal items must be inspected and signed for as arriving in good condition at time of delivery. Small dings, dents, and scratches are considered to be normal and are easily fixed during the normal filling, priming, and sanding of the item. If the sheet metal item is damaged during trucking, this must be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery so that the appropriate action can be taken. Ground Up cannot be held responsible for items damaged in trucking unless this is noted. Just as original GM body panels, all reproduction sheet metal will require some sanding and bodywork and may require some trimming and shimming before priming. We recommend test fitting all sheet metal before bodywork and paint. We cannot accept returns on sheet metal that has been primed, painted, or installed in any way.
- Ground Up Part #: DSE032005
- Brand: Detroit Speed
- Manufacturer Part #: 032005
- Sold As: Kit
- Shipping Details: Ships truck freight to a commercial address.
Customers Also Bought These With DSE032005
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!