We are hoping to add more options as soon as possible. Please bear with us as we work on getting this option to run smoothly and effortlessly. Check this page for any updates regarding parts pick-up.
Customer Pick-up Returns!
The Wait is Over! Parts pick-up is now available (on eligible products) at Ground Up, Inc. North. We know this is something our local customers have been asking for and we have been listening.
Parts pick-up returns starting Monday, October 18th, 2021.
Important Changes to Order Pick-up
To minimize the impact on our order fulfillment, part pick-up will only be available on specific days of the week. NO WALK-INS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Pick up day will be given after stock is checked.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Orders must be placed over the phone only. We are not accepting walk-in orders or orders placed online.
- If there are no eligible pick-up products on your order you will not be eligible for order pick-up.
- If the order is being picked up by somebody other than the cardholder it must be specified at the time of placing the order.
- Any modifications or additions to the order must be done 48 hours before your scheduled pick-up time.
- The entire order must be paid in full at the time its placed. We are not accepting any form of payment on the day of pick-up.
- You must arrive during your scheduled time for pick-up. You will receive a date and timeframe at the time your order is placed. If anything changes you must provide us with at least 24-hour notice.
- When provided notice, we will hold your order for up to 2 business days after your scheduled pick-up time. After that, your order will be canceled and refunded.
- If you miss your pick-up window without providing us notice your order will be canceled immediately and you will be charged a 30% restocking fee for each product on your order.
- DO NOT back up to our loading docks upon arrival. Please park in the marked spaces for parts pick-up and call 866-358-2277 for further instructions. If you are coming with a trailer to pick up please notify the sales rep taking the order.
Why only 2 days a week?
We are allowing parts pick-up 2 days a week to minimize the impact on our order fulfillment. Please keep in mind that the majority of our customers can’t pick up due to their location.
Why only only truck freight and oversized products?
Since truck freight and oversized products require expensive shipping methods that we can’t absolve we are allowing free pick-up on these products only. Smaller products may be eligible for free local shipping, ask a sales representative.
Why no walk-in?
We are no longer accepting walk-in as we no longer have a showroom at our facility. This area was expanded into more office space to keep up with the growing demand for our services over the past few years. Walk-in customers will be turned away, no matter how far they have driven.
Can i inspect my order?
Absolutely! We have allotted an hour for each pick-up window to provide you with enough time to inspect your products. However, due to the supply chain, we are not exchanging products. If the product is not to your liking you will be refunded.
Can I bring returns when picking up?
Unfortunately not. Currently, we are only allowing options for parts pick-up, not drop-offs.
What If I can't Make My Pick-up Window?
If you are unable to make it for your scheduled pick-up time you must provide us with a minimum of 24-hour notice. You will have the option to reschedule the pick-up within 2 business days of your original pick-up time, otherwise, the order will be refunded and will have to be re-ordered at a later date. Failure to provide notice will result in your order being canceled and a 30% restocking fee applied to each product on your order.
Drop Shipped Products?
Products that require to ship directly from the manufacturer are not eligible for free parts pick-up. A sales representative will notify you if any products on your order require to dropship.
Somebody else is picking up your order?
If the order is being picked up by somebody other than the cardholder it must be specified at the time of placing the order. We will not release your pick-up order if a different person is not designated while placing your order.