Gary’s Triple Black 1970 Chevy Nova
Gary’s Triple Black 1970 Chevy Nova – From a Six to a Big Block
- Pro-Built 454 motor (Osborne Engineering), which now is 468 cubes
- New Comp Cams Extreme Energy kit, Cam, Lifters, Springs and Double Row Timing chain etc.
- New HEI Distributor
- New High Flow Aluminum Water Pump
- Edelbrock Performer Intake
- New Holley 750cfm Ultra Double Pumper w/mechanical secondarys
- New Griffin Aluminum Radiator, 4-row, w/ 1 ½ “tubes
- New Twin Spal Fans Car runs 185-degrees
- New Polished Aluminum Overflow tank for radiator
- New Custom Aluminum Radiator Shroud
- New Transmission Cooler
- New Weld Draglite Front/Rear Wheels and BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires (had skinnies on it)
- Harwood Fiberglass Cowl Hood with low-tension springs (Hood Pins)
- All Marker lights removed and holes filled for clean look
- New Calvert Cal Tracs traction bars
- New Gas Tank with Sump installed (No gas starvation on Launch)
- Sub-frame connectors installed
- New Wiring Harness front to back.
- Posi-Rear End rebuilt with New Richmond 3:42 ring and pinion
- TH 400 Trans rebuilt in 2014 (Max Mileage 16K) Shifts perfect. New Trans. Case (No Leaks)
- Hurst Quarter-Stick Shifter
- New Chrome Fire Extinguisher
- New Optima Red Top Battery, W/Alum. Taylor Box (Located in Trunk w/kill-switch)
- Grant Wooden Steering Wheel
- Pro-Car Front Buckets with lap belts.
- New Gauges 6-gauge cluster (ALL WORKING)
- 4-Wheel Power Disk Brakes, w/Parking Brake.
- New Chrome 8” dual diaphragm brake booster
- New Chrome Vacuum canister for brakes
- New Chrome Oil Pan with 1-piece seal (to fix leak)
Check out these photos taken by Gary!
Video by owner Gary Fogarty