Installation: This kit is a 100% bolt-in application for the 1982-2002 Camaro, it requires no welding! The sway bar mounts feature CNC machined teeth designed to grip into the rear end securely fastening the sway bar in place. Without these teeth, the sway bar mounts may shift on the rear end, binding the sway bar end links and applying pressure to them. Unlike our competetor's design, our sway bar mounts also feature gussets welded on each end to prevent the brackets from spreading while tightening.
- CNC machined sway bar mounts with grip teeth and gussets
- Correct diameter heavy duty chrome moly u-joints
- Longer Energy Suspension polyurethane end links
This kit will also work on adapting a rear sway bar to vehicles that were not supplied with a sway bar from the factory.Clearance Item, limited quantities available. All sales on clearance items are final. No returns or exchanges will be made for clearance items.
- Ground Up Part #: UMI-2244-275-R-CLR
- Manufacturer Part #: UMI-2244-275-R-CLR
- Sold As: Kit
- Shipping Details: This item ships UPS Ground.
Customers Also Bought These With UMI-2244-275-R-CLR
Get updates and special offers from SS396.com
Stay up-to-date on our promotions, flash sales and all things built from the Ground Up! Let us know the car your working on so we can tailor emails to the car you’re shopping for!